Tuesday, July 12, 2016

It's painting and cleaning day!! July 9th and 10th, 2016

Hey everyone,

This past Saturday and Sunday some awesome volunteers and I got to work doing the bulk of the refreshing of the room! Yay! I am so grateful to everyone who came out to help and did a difficult job with a lot of energy and helped me have fun doing the project. Check out some pictures below of the new paint job and floor cleaning.


















Again, thanks so much to everyone who came out to help me; not everyone is pictured in these photos. Now I just have a few finishing touches to the room before I can officially be finished, like putting up the tiles from my fundraiser, adding new blinds, and creating a stimulating game or project of sorts.

Until next time,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment